romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

they all come out on Halloween

so I stopped at the mail box yesterday on my way home as I always do. one of my neighbors was there and I said hello as I always do when I see a neighbor at the mail boxes. he says to me "oh hey how are you? oh man I feel like such an ass. you know I never got a chance to introduce myself since that night." and I thought yeah cause I have no idea who you are or anything. then I thought it was my new friend Guy with the diarhea house. even though it didn't look like him I figured eh, close enough, maybe I just didn't get as good of a look that day as I thought I had, what with all my trauma from being hit! so i'm about to say hi Guy and he says "you know I was so fucking wasted and I never properly instruded myself, I'm Paul." well get out of town it's Crazy Paul (as Chad and I lovingly refer to him) in the flesh, shaking my hand. For anyone who doesn't know Crazy Paul check my posting from last year, I think around April of 2006. So he starts in again "oh yeah I was so far gone that night you called the cops, say listen are you giving out candy tonight cause I don't know how much to get. last year there were a ton of kids and I ran out of candy so I just started giving them money by the end." clearly our nickname for him is more suitable then we know. I told him I don't give out candy but htat he should just turn off his lights like I do and pretend I'm not home. And that's exactly what I did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home