romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

the wierdos were in out in packs today!

I got my ass chewed out more times today than I can remember. I kept my cool though. I was the picture of great customer service and as a result I got one woman to apologize to me. I had one guy yell at me because we were out of used books (it is the 3rd week of classes afterall) and he's too poor to afford a new book. At the end of the conversation he yells out "well I am so glad there's enough money to send our kids to war but there's no money to help them pay for school"and then he promptly hung up on me.
Next, yesterday, we had psycho who insisted we owed her money. She got a refund for a book but forgot that she then turned around and applyed that money to her new purchase. She said to me "well when I show up and prove I'm right, what are you gonna give me?'' how about a kick to the ass? I asked her to come in and bring all her receipts and she gave me her sob story about how she worked at Fry's and she was poor and she needed this money. When she showed up today she tells me she was fired yesterday because some customer accused her of being rude and that she just can't catch any breaks! Her rude? Imagine that. She later apologized for wasting my time she also warned about tainted chicken at Fry's and not to shop there.
Then I have some woman throw attitude at me because she just didn't see a reason why she should have to provide her address and phone number on our refund form. Here's how this one went starting with me trying to explain...
"well we need it for auditing pur.."
"I don't care if it's for auditing"
"well there's a chance you may get something in the mail asking..."
"I don't want to get anything in the mail."
"well you probably won't get anything but it's so that our employees aren't making up phony refunds and taking money"
"that's not my problem. I want the address of your head quarters so I can complain"
she cut me off every chance she got but filled out the forms so I don't know why she complained after the fact. There were more but I'm sick of typing. All I know is I hate customer service. I am nothing but nice to everyone and I just get shit on by ignorant bastards. I am willing to admit when we make a mistake but I'd say 99% of the time it's jerks taking out their crappy day on me.







1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerk Asses!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home