romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Been in the rental a week ½ now. I got a Kia Optima. Pretty nice, I gotta say. It's a four door, which is new to me. Also seems to be a 6 cylinder. It hauls ass and goes thru gas like Chad goes thru beer! It's also brand spankin new. Only 250 miles on it. I'm gonna jojofy it! It's an automatic which is a nice change. I've been stuck in a lot of traffic lately and it's nice not to have not to shift every time I ease up a centimeter!
When I dropped off my baby the guy asked me if the dent on the front hood was from my accident and I batted my eyes and said "uh....no....but if you wanna go ahead and buff that out for me, that'd be greeaat! he said "okay." SWEEEETTT. We'll see if he does it. Or he may actually charge me, who knows. Pretty boring around here otherwise. Chad and I extended our tiny family to include 2 more hermit crabs. It's too funny cause when I first got my crabs he wouldn't go near them. He said they creeped him out. He wouldn't pick them up or anything. He kept picking up Gaston and everytime Gaston would poke his head out Chad would put him down and say "gross." Now he loves them. I don't know what changed. We got a huge one. He named it Bowser. He's the size of a fist, huge, compared to Gaston and the other new crab, Amelie. Chad went out and bought them a new aquarium and accessories like a pool and live plants and flowers to pimp out the aquarium. He takes pictures and he's even reading up on them on the internet. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home