romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thursday, January 11, 2007

"Where's the money, when are you gonna get the money, why aren't you getting the money now and so on"

I am so drained. Had a long day at 2 jobs. Although regular job was normal for the most part, second job was crazy again with 16 more joining members. We are now up to 51 in 2 weeks. In December our last meeting had 14. We didn't balance by $147 and while I dont' think most of it is my fault, I am partly to blame. My leader doesn't know how to properly check people by AZ standards and she always tells me that "it's so different and backwards from California" so I think that is her excuse cause she never takes the time to learn it. Then she left the file cabinet open with all 4 drawers (which they explicitly told us in training not to do) and of course it fell and it fell on me. I have a nice bruise on my ass, luckily I managed to get out of the way so it didn't land on my back. I get in my car and see that my assman (assistant manager) has been frantically trying to get a hold me. Missing money at job #1 and at #2 make this girl very stressed and tired and bruised. At least I got to watch The Office when I got home. Other than LOST, it's the only show I really look forward to. I got a good chuckle out of it and now I need to fall asleep. Hey, I don't know who left that last comment on my asteroid blog. Who was it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home