romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

One of my brighter moments

Went and got a car wash yesterday. After being flabbergasted from paying 2.45/gallon I pulled in to the automatic wash. As I was sitting I felt a drop of water hit my arm and I panicked and started looking around to see if I had left one of my windows cracked. Windows secured I figured it must be the sun roof that's cracked so I push the button to close it but I was moving so fast to avoid being soaked that I opened the sun roof instead of closing it. It got about 3 inches open before I could stop it and get it going in the opposite direction. I didn't get completely soaked but I did get a great laugh at my stupidity and my interior got a quick wash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home