romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Monday, February 28, 2005

So bored can't even think of catchy title

Amy has the day off today. She's getting her eyes poked at so she can get laser surger. So I am Bored with a capital B. Uneventful weekend. Went to the swapmart. Now there are some new smells I've never sniffed before. Lots of shady people in there. Took the old lady to the fabric shop which is always a bore and super smelly experience also. Helped her pick out a lace tablecloth for about 10 minutes. I swear they all looked alike just slightly different sizes. Watched the Oscars and was so happy The Aviator didn't win best picture. That was the longest piece of shit I've sat through in a long time. Aunt Lucy is in love with Richard Gere. Thinks Pretty Woman is the best movie ever made. She saw him on the Oscars last night and got all excited then I told her is was Warren Beaty and she didn't believe me. Then she said he (Gere) should've gotten an Oscar for something cause he's so cute and I told her he was a no-talent ass-clown and she didn't like that very much. I did.
My side still hurts. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to see if I am diabetic and maybe he'll give me some pain killers. He's good at giving me perscriptions. They always help but I sort of wish he was more hands on (not literally) I mean just took more time to find out if there's actually something wrong with me, I mean besides the obviouse. I know I am super healthy besides the blood pressure but I think he thinks I am a hypocondriak (if nothing else a bad speller) because I make an appointment when soemthing bothers me for more than a month and sure enough when I finally get an appointment the pain stops and he can't find anything wrong with me but I still walk out of his office with a perscription. The only thing he won't perscribe for is my blood pressure which he says he's worried about but makes me make an appointment for 3 weeks later just to make sure it's still high. I've been going to him for 5 years and it hasn't dropped. He just wants my co-pay! Hope I am not a diabetic but I think eventually it's gonna get me like it got my grandmother and mother.
I may be planning a celebration maybe the weekend after next. What's the occasion you ask? Nothing except I get my house and TV and sanity back! That's good enough reason to celebrate if I do say so myself. Stay tuned I wil keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home