romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Friday, February 11, 2005

happy birthday Adam

thank you to Adam and Jennifer for a fabulous dinner out last night. I didn't get to partake in the rest of the festivities but I hear the strippers where old, rude and one of them picked her nose in front of Chad. Very classy!
I golfed with Chad on Tuesday and I must say that i am improving, although the first hole was so bad that if I owned the course I'd have kicked me off for such bad ball handling. I also forgot my club and had to run back and find it. I think Chad was really pissed off and embarresed but he didn't say anything and he got over it quickly. I did manage to get on the green on a Par 3. That made me very happy because people were watching and I didn't want to make an ass of myself (I mean any more of an ass than I had earlier that day.)
I am working alone today as Amy is cleaning her old apartment so she can get back her deposit. Aparently cat piss is not easy to get out. That's why I own a dog, they only piss in the yard (most of the time) This weekend Jamie is having Amy and I over for a Valentines dinner and movie afterwards. I wil let you all know how that goes on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home