romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Monday, January 24, 2005

I decided to drop my french class. Chad and I agreed that we are too poor to go to Europe this summer so we are going to Mexico (or something south of the border) instead. I already know how to speak Mexican! It works out better this way because I think my teacher was a loon anyway.
Aunt Lucy and I went to dinner and stuffed ourselves and now I am feeling like a glutton. work was supposed to be easier today but with two employees out me and Amy are strapped to cash registers and there fore getting dumber by the day talking to the retards! They are sucking my will to live!! Last week alone in just four working days we cleared $206,000. The retards were out in full force. Because of them, I can afford to go to Mexico! Ole!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home