romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Saturday, January 22, 2005

too tired to go on...

Well I know it's been almost a month since I've posted but work has been kicking my ass! Rush is almost over and my sanity is suffering for it. The local retards have gone super retarded. The faculty have gotten spoiled by having exactly what they want when they want it and the first time something goes slightly off schedule they freak out. Basically no one wants to take any sort of responsibility for anything. Last night we closed and a woman was pleading with me to let her in even though we had been closed for 10 minutes. She said she had homework to do and needed her book and I said to her " well where have you been this whole week? Why did you wait until 10 minutes after we closed to come buy your book?" and she just gave me her super retarded shoulder shrug. She also didn't understand a whole lot of English so...
I started my French class on Tuesday and my teacher is from France and automatically thinks we all must know some French (this is beginners class) and we jump right in to pronunciation, no alphabet, no vocabulary nothing. None of know what the hell we're saying and then she keeps asking us in French what does that mean? You tell us lady! Man, no wonder everybody hates the French, they really are pompous and think they're better than everybody else. Eventually it got better but I don't know how she got certified to teach. This week I start golf lessons. I am looking forward to it a lot. But a couple of weekends ago when Chad took me out for 9 holes I caught some crazy ass allergy and thought I might die from the pain in my head. I have never had allergies or sinus headaches so that was an experience all on it's own.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about it!!! The Retards are out to get us! I think that I've figured it out... It's a conspiracy! They want to drain us of all that we hold dear... Time, Sleep, SANITY!!! How will they do this? Why, of course! With absolute, unrestricted, thoughtless STUPIDITY!!!

I think I need someone to stab me in the face! I think that would make it all better. Either that, or an all-mighty power needs to strike me of my hearing. That way, I don't need to deal with one more "I can't find my receipt. I didn't think I needed it." HOLY CRAP!!! Are you people SERIOUS?!

...Someone kill me!
~Mr. Penrod [I have intrest in standing ;)]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home