romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Monday, January 31, 2005

well my mormon influence will be coming to an end soon. my cashier, Garn, will be leaving for the motherland (Utah) soon and then off to his mission to Zimbobwe (just kidding I don't know where they're sending him.) Garn and Amy came over on Friday and the four of us played Mario Party 6 all night. Chad was undisputed winner as always. We had lots of laughs and the three of us cursed enough to leave some sort of bad influence on the Garn. He needs it bad!
The next day the sky fell in Peoria (see picture above.) All of a sudden thunder started directly over the house. I mean the house was shaking! then the hale (hail?) came down for about 3 minutes and then it was done. We went to the dealership to pick my car up and the guy inside asked if we just drove back from Flagstaff. I said no and he asked "then why do you have all that snow on the back of your car?" Jackass! Can't tell the difference between snow and hale (hail?) but who am I kidding I probably would of thought it was snow too. I mean I don't even know how to spell hail!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home