romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Friday, February 25, 2005

10 days to go!

The old lady is leaving next Sunday. I am so ready for my life to be mine again. Finally saw Chad this morning for the first time since Monday. We see eachother so little, I'd say an average of maybe 10 hours a week, give or take an hour. That's like 3 hours consectutively two days a week and the rest is cumulative.
I have developed an addiction. Online shopping. I have spent up to 6 hours this week looking at Amazon.com for useless pointless stuff that I could easily live without. But hey atleast I have another backpack to go with my 5 other backpacks. Good God I need help.
I pulled a muscle playing golf the other night at class. Right under my left boob. It hurts to sleep, lay on, cough, sometimes breathe. Chad always emphasizes stretching and I did just not as well as I should have. No one else stretches and the teacher never ever mentioned it. Speaking of golf I put an ad up on Ebay under the "I want it" category. Basically the point is to post what you are looking for and people can find you to show you their auction. Well I put on the post that I was looking for Hello Kitty Golf Club Covers. I get some creep respond to it today with "Uncle OJ's Bloody Golf Ball' White balls with red "blood" spot on them. So gross and tacky. The picture showed the bloody balls. They even came with an official box and everything. Sicko creep. Last week some woman offers me a Hello Kitty umbrella holder which was basically a grocery bag with Hello Kitty drawn on it. Psycho!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home