romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Friday, February 18, 2005

Work is for suckers!

Been busy this week with inventory but now that that's done I can slack off at work again! I've been going none stop since January 3rd.
I need to send out mad props to Jamie for her awesome dinner on Sunday night. She made chinese (asian as Chad would correct me) lemon chicken, fried rice and shrimp and veggies, all extremely deliciouse. Then last night Chad made the best dinner ever!! The house smelled like a Texas BBQ restaurant. He made beef brisket and baked beans and cole slaw all from scratch then a fabulous BBQ sauce and fresh french bread. The 3 of us were piggies! I am the only person I know who blogs about dinner. I have a one track mind. don't have any thing fun planned for the 3 day weekend except lots of sleep.
Laslty, I just have to pat myself on the back for an excellant golf lesson on Wednesday. We finally got to take a swing at the ball instead of just putting or pitching. Thanks to Chad's pre-lessons I was the only one in the class who got my ball off the ground and high up in to the aire each and every swing. My teacher came by twice and said what a nice swing I have. I finally feel like it's coming together. It feels natural now no longer uncomfortable.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STOP HOLDING YOUR BOOBS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home