romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Sunday, September 11, 2005

No movement = sore back

My back hurts today. Probably because I haven't gotten off the couch in two days! Chad and I have been sleeping in and he had the day off today so we just sat there together. Yes we're lazy but gas is still over $3.00 a gallon and both of us only have $70.00 left until Friday and $40.00+ will go to fill up our tanks.
Convertible
Chad fell asleep at 9:00 last night so I went to ebay for entertainment. I bid on a pink ipod and before I read the full auction I ended up winning it and then after I read the full agreement and some of this seller's negative feedback I panicked and pulled out. I told her my kid placed the bid without my permission! I hope that doesn't get me negative feedback. All I was getting was just the ipod and the battery that had a life of 30 minutes to 3 hours for $117.00 plus $15.00 for "deluxe" shipping, whatever that means. No cords, chargers, software or any of the stuff your supposed to get with a new ipod. I just saw the low price and only 2 minutes left. I've done stupid bids like that before but I was always outbid, ofcourse I win the one really expensive auction that I didn't bother to read first.
We took the dog out for a walk tonight. Beautiful outside. Half a moon, lots of stars and about 80 degrees. We saw some woman who was walking her dog. Must have been a puppy because it was dragging her down the street and when it saw Shadow it freaked out and was panting and sort of whistleing really hard. Chad said it was retarted. I agreed.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home