romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Have you ever noticed?

I watch a lot of TV so I have been noticing some similarities on shows or commercials. Check these out next time you're watching.
First, there are the wet streets. Yes, car commercials or any commercial that shows a street always shows a wet street. I don't know what is so ugly about a dry street or if concrete just doesn't photograph well but look and see for yourself.
Next, there is the generic bus, train back ground noise. It's the same exact noise in every show. They can put a man on the moon so why not make some new bus noises!
Also, there is the way people chew on TV. I know they have to shoot a lot of different takes so no actor really eats what they're eating but watch their mouths next time you see someone eating. I think it's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home