romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Going to the "hot bed" for my birthday

Haunted House Last night Amy, Karin, Jackie and I went to celebrate my birthday. We went downtown to the San Carlos Hotel for the haunted hotel tour. It's a "hot spot of paranormal activity." We had to sign a release basically stating if we were scared to death that we couldn't sue (is that spelled right?) the hotel. It was a huge crowed of about 70 people and most of them had already had ghostly experiences and we ready for more. At the beginning of the tour our guide was saying how the spirits have been having fun lately draining the batteries of camera's and cell phones and not to be surprised if your camera died soon. Well I will be first one to admit that I am very suggestable but let's be honest, I do not believe in ghosts or paranormal activity. I think it's a bunch of huewey (don't think that's spelled right either) but it was a good way to spend an evening before Haloween Jack O' Lantern . We got in to the first room (all rooms pictured above) and this is were they had been getting a lot of activity lately causing much of the staff to quit. A ghost going by the name of Bob was currently haunting it. He must have been on vacation because he didn't make an appearance while we were there. I took a picture like everyone else to try and capture some orbs (that's lame-man term for ghosts appearing in bubble shapes!) I didn't get any orbs but one woman got a bunch, which to me, could easily have been light reflections. Everybody was flashing their cameras and again these people see what they want to see. Then as we were leaving the room all therse women were saying "oh, my camera is dying, that's so weird" Well my camera was dying too but I expected it to since I hadn't charged it before I left the house and the battery is pretty much crap without a fresh charge. We went on to the basement and saw the old well, or "portal" from the "other side" in to this particular hotel. Three young boy ghosts haunt this area but they must have been off with Bob. Finally we went to the 7th floor were Miss Jensen had thrown her self off the roof (one more story up) back in 1928, over her break-up with the bell-boy from the hotel 2 blocks down the street. She has been reportedly sighted roaming the 7th floor and haunting the rooms of single gentlemen guests. She apparently wears strawberry perfume and ofcourse after our guide told us that a bunch of the women were like "oh I smelt stawberries when I entered, oh my god!" Yeah well I smelt crap outside the hotel before we entered, maybe that was Bob's cologne 'ode to poop'. I didn't see Miss Jensen either, go figure. Maybe they weren't all on vacation but rather a strike. All in all it was a good time but being the skeptic that I am had a good laugh at all the other people. I was just happy to spend time with my friends.
Bachelorette Party





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home