romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Monday, October 17, 2005

It's the little things

Now that lunch time is here I can blog without interuption and also guilt free, not like when I am supposed to be working and i am blogging or reading about Britney Spears and her white trash husband on MSN.com instead. I was looking through other blogs after mine as I usually do after posting and I find that the foreigners have always post their self pics and that they are always looking so seriouse. The pics are usually in black and white, and they are very dramatic. Some people post what look like passport or greencard photos. I find it funny the little differences between Americans and the rest of the world. Being a foreigner I think I'm lucky to see both sides of the fence. American blogs always have pics of themselves doing something stupid or it's just half their head or just a body part. Also, americans blog about daily random stuff and vacation photos. I saw a blog the other day about the local revolution and hardships in this small south american village. Just crazy what we pre-occupy ourselves with (example, my previous post about giant burritos!) I had a point when I started and now I don't, sorry to waste your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home