romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Friday, October 07, 2005

It may not be the ghetto anymore but...

Last night Amy and I came home around midnight after going to the theatre. Amy was getting in to her car and she looks across the street at my neighbor's open garage. "Does anything look strange to you about that?" she asked. The car was in the driveway and the driver's door was open all the way and the car was beeping, like when you leave the keys in the ignition. The whole house was completely dark. I thought maybe it had been broken in to. The neighbor leaves his garage door open all the time so that wasn't funny, just his car door being open looked suspicious. Amy asked "is there someone inside?" so we went closer and saw what looked like a leg. So we got a flash light and got closer and sure enough it was a leg. We didn't get close enough to see anything else just the leg on the brake peddal. I've seen enough Law and Order to know how those situations end. Amy started calling out hello to him (hairy leg, had to be a guy) but no answer. Oh My God! my neighbor has been robbed and left for dead in his own car so we run back across the street and I call 911. I tell the operator what I see and that I am way to freaked out to go see if the person in the car is conscience. While I am talking to her Amy gets closer and triggers the light to come on in the garage. Well that woke him up and he got out of his car. Amy asked him if he was alright and he was like "oh yeah" like why would you even ask? So I tell him I've got 911 on the phone and he's like "oh I was on the phone with my neice and yada yada" like this was no big deal at all. So I hang up with the operator and he just says "well it's nice that you were concerned." He was either drunk or on sleeping pill or something but jesus he scared the shit out of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home