romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's like Sky Harbor in here

Last night for the second time I hear this super loud jumbo jet fly over the house at an extremely low altitude. It's like someone is controlling it with a switch because it comes out of nowhere and is so loud. There's no build up like "oh here comes the jet" it's just all of a sudden over us. The first time it happend I was convinced it was going to crash in my living room. Last night it happend three times in one hour. It reminds me of Lost (best TV show ever!) weird stuff just happens in this house and there's no explanation for most of it. It's like when the monster/dinosaur man-eating thing shows up behind them and they all have to run for their lives.

On a different note, I went to my groinacologist yesterday and his nurse was a temp that Chad and I had worked with at GCC. It was embarrasing to have a former employee see me butt naked but I know it's her job so I got through it. He suggested getting off "the pill" to lower my blood pressure and my weight. I will now, esperically since I bought the cutest shoes online and when I put them on this morning my fat foot wouldn't fit in the right shoe. I mean it fit but the buckle wouldn't stay on so it would fly off while I am walking, since I walk like a horse. I threw a small fit and moved on but how embarrasing to have a size 9 shoe and still have it be small because my feet are fat. I tossed it off my foot and it hit the front door so hard the whole street must have heard it. Then I laughed at myself for acting like a 5 year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home