romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lesson learned

The pain has not lessened and I am more useless than normal. I bought some instant heat pads and wore one over night and it felt pretty good. I also managed to blow 20 bucks on a pillow that lights up and changes colors, very cute, don't really need it. But you shouldn't wear the heat pads for more than 8 hours in a 24 hour period so I am going pad less until I go back to bed tonight. Everytime I rolled over last night I woke up in pain. I had been asleep an hour and then Shadow started barking at lord knows what and when I got up to check on her I had stiffened up so bad, just walking to the kitchen was the worst. I have loosened up at work but I am really tired from standing up straight all morning. I know if I keep moving it won't hurt so bad but I am getting sore from not slouching!! I probably would have taken the day off but Amy is at a meeting all day so I can't go until Aimee gets here at noon to releave me. Too many Amy's! Karin said I should go see my doctor but what's he going to do? maybe give me some stronger pain pills but I have to pay him $20.00 just to get in and with that money I could buy another light pillow!

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very instructive blog. Keep it going. No better time than now to stop on this website about scommesse sportive . You'll find only scommesse sportive

 

Post a Comment

<< Home