romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Monday, October 10, 2005

Now I really am an old lady

Well I have been blogging for one year now, I know, not as often as I should but back off man, I'm lazy! didn't you read my profile? I say i am an old lady because that was the title of my birthday blog but today I officially became an old lady when I threw out my back at work. Oh yes, bent over and picked up a 30 or 40 pound box, twisted to drop it off on a cart and while I twisted I got the pain in my lower back. I have never ever thrown out my back before so this is new territory for me. Atleast my back pillow for the car serves a real purpose now. It hurts to walk, unless I walk backwards, that's OK and it hurts to stand still too long. Sitting is good. I have not tried to bend over yet but I don't think that's adviseable. Also my left thigh hurts in front, I think because I am putting my weight on it while I walk. Amy said this will probably take a week to feel better... greeeeat!
On other news, noting to report except my dog and my screen door. I had the back door open last night to get some cool air and I was outside sweeping the porch and the dog was out with me. when I went back inside she saw me close the screen door so she walked in thru her dog door. Not a minute later she decides to take a running head start straight in to the screen door. Bent it right in half and it was just hanging there on it's last little alignment wheel. Her nose was also running so she left a huge wet spot on the screen (that part was funny) but the rest wasn't and I thought my head was going to start turning in circles, I was so pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home