romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Friday, October 14, 2005

It's all the rage!

So the hot thing at my house is one-legged crickets. Yes they are all over the house and they are all missing a leg, usually the right one. The most exclusive crickets get harrassed by my dog for about 20 minutes before she eats them. Also the big thing lately is cars without hoods. Yes, there no longer seems to be a need to cover up your engine. Just free-ball it down the highway, hope no one needs your distributor cap! Finally paying for a 69 cent candy bar with your credit/debit card is catching on very fast. On an average day I will have atleast 10 credit/debit cards receipts for less than two dollars. Most of them don't want their receipts either, so I guess keeping your checkbook in balance is an old fad.

Can I just say I love TV, but it seems that networks or studios or who ever is in charge of putting out weekley shows is getting lazy. One of my favorite shows, The O.C. has been off the air since May and they just started their new season in September and they have played 4 new episodes and won't play more new episodes until November. What the hell is that? You put out 4 shows and you are entitled to 4 weeks off? No wonder reality shows are so much more popular. They may be crap most of the time but atleast you get new crap each and every week, no re-runs at all. I am sure this will happen with my all time favorite show LOST because they too have aired 4 new shows but they seem to do it too. I bet after next week's show they will run re-runs for 2 weeks and then come back for 2 or 3 new shows and then do off again. These actors do about 16 show a season on average and they get all the rest of that time off? They also get paid up the ass too! I am in the wrong business. If I ran the studio I'd make it so you got 32 weeks of new programming and then re-runs the rest of the time. Us regular working stiffs don't get half the year off. No we come to work 5 days a week atleast and do it every week of the year. we don't have the option of handing in the work from 2 months ago. Actors are a dime a dozen. You don't want to act in 32 new shows a year, well guess what I'll find some other dude to do it and pay him less too. I'm telling you once I take over things are going to be better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home