romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Saturday, January 20, 2007

my brain is on strike until Monday

Loooooonnnnggg week. But it's over now and I can relax this weekend. I told Corina no more questions as my brain has shut off from any thinking above the normal activities to get me thru my day like eating or driving. Went over to Jackie's last night for a few minutes to get a peak at my new puppy. They're so sweet and fat. Jackie told me which one to pick as she has the cutest face and most puggish features. She was right and that's the one I picked. We can bring her home in 4 weeks. I'm a little afraid of how Shadow will take to her though. But I know Chad will keep them in line and train the new baby how to act. If it was just me I wouldn't dream of taking on a new puppy.
In other news, Karin gave birth Thursday morning at 7:00a.m. She was in active labor for 17 hours. Baby Cara weighed 8lbs, 14oz. Baby and momma are doing fine. Karin is going to be such a good mom. She was a total natural. I was sitting with her and thinking "OMG, that's a human that came out of her and now she's responsible for it's health and happiness" then it moved and I got scared. I'm definetly not cut out to be a mom, at least not to a human baby.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger amybaby said...

awww... i'm excited to see your new puppy!! and cara looks so cute and cuddly too! :) tell karin congrats for me! miss you and love you!
xoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home