romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Sunday, April 24, 2005

A new house awaits

So I finally won a contract and I absolutely love the house. It's out on 107th and Dear Valley Rd. about 10 miles from where we are now. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a gas fire pit in the backyard, and a tiki hut/gazebo. There's enough room for the hot tub I've always wanted and for Chad's new pool table. It is gorgeouse inside. If all goes well with selling this house, we get to move in to the new one on Memorial Day weekend. I don't want to jinx this but I just had to show the pictures I got off my cell phone. They are not great but you can atleast get a clue on what the new house looks like. The neighborhood is very cute, quiet and our street goes up a hill and curves to the left, named Angels.
Selling a house is no small task. Our house went on the market Friday night and we got bombarded with phone calls Saturday morning and they've been coming strong through this afternoon at 5:00. So far it's been Mexican family's with atleast 5 family members coming to see the house at any one time. I had to leave the house everytime someone came to see it. I also had to take the dog with me and that just wore me out yesterday. Today, Amy was nice enough to let me crash at her house. She fed me and let me sleep on her couch. My crazy hyper realtor (pictured in the tiki hut photo)says we should have this thing sold in a matter of days because the Phoenix house market is out of control. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home