romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Friday, February 24, 2006

I hate American Idol

Am I the only person in America who hates American Idol? I really do. The only entertaining part is the tryouts and the people who can't sing, otherwise I think it's a load of crap. People actually get excited that they get to pick someone to win... who cares? Fox has cleverly made Americans feel special so they constantly tune in to watch the rude englishman and those other two no-names. I mean how many different ways can he tell someone they suck? I just don't enjoy live singing shows. I love going to concerts but if they were giving out free DVD's of the show I just watched I'd say no thank you. Live performances just don't cut it with me. To me, the live performances are a sub-par reproduction of someone else's song who probably sang it better their way. I just don't get the phenomenon and I hate that it's still on the air, it wasn't interesting the first time and now it's way less interesting. What do you think?

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

American Idol Blows!

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger amybaby said...

i liked last season. i'm going to hell! but i agree, the madness needs to end.

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the first season. After that, it was just the people that couldn't make it the 1st time, and the 2nd, and the 3rd. Now it's just sad, tired, old and pathetic. And you're right jojo, watching those judges makes me want to gouge my eyes out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home