romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Wednesday, January 24, 2007


















Look at what a jolly dork I am . I am in love with my little girl. I went over to Jackie's for a few minutes to bond with her. Turns out she's sick along with the rest of the pups. They have some respitory virus they caught from mom who caught it at the vets office the last time she was there (which was the day she delivered.) I want her to know me so she's not totally shocked when she comes home. She was so sick and convulsing and her eyes were rolling around in her little precious head from the antibiotics. It was sad but cute all at the same time. I had her wrapped in a paper towel cause she kept making a noise as though she was going to hurl and she peed just a bit in my hand just after I picked her up. She was quiet and sleepy and she lay on my chest for 20 minutes and rested. She's too sweet. I can't wait. Heart Shell







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home