romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Sunday, March 02, 2008

tiny updates

my life is taking some boring turns lately but Chad always reminds me that I haven't blogged. I love that he is my biggest fan. Even though he's sits in the same room as me, just perpendicular with his computer and all he needs to do is turn around and talk to me he still wants to read my blog. I'm a lucky girl, indeed.
Anywho. went and saw Juno tonight. loved it. so funny and witty and, of course, I cried. I recommend renting it since it may not be in theatres much longer I've heard.
My issues with a certain somebody have calmed and for now are okay. But it's really just a matter of time. Even though we are both making every effort to get along, leopards don't change their spots.
I pulled weeds this morning after my neighbor woke me from a dead sleep to give me my mail that he got by accident. Chad's credit card number was stolen last week. Even though I know it has nothing to do with our mail delivery it's still a crap shute with all the preapproved offers credit card companies send you these days. you'd better go thru all of them to make sure no one is messing with your good name. it's a scary world we live in. But, my abs feel tight from all that bending over and hoeing! oh, yeah, that's what she said.
Chad and I are thinking of taking our vacation to Bali this year. It's kinda scary but so interesting at the same time. We'll see. My vote is for Venice since it will be sunk in 40 years. MPR told me so. Chad is not impressed with watery cities. i'm sure we'll find a common ground.
Shadow is doing okay. all her doggie levels of stuff they tested at the vets office are better or stable. Her breathe, however, is a totally different story. her mouth expels pure death. it's awful. I don't want her near me. I can smell her from 2 ft away. The doctor can't do anything about it without sedating her and in her state he won't sedate her. I've brushed her teeth but that didn't even make a dent. next I'm gonna try altoids. but she's just gonna swallow those. I tried the doggie dental treats but this is far beyond the realm of that "help." Anyone know how to nip this?
so a bunch of random thoughts have caught you up. that's 2 minutes you can never get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home