romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Bring it on...it's already been broughten!

The old lady is back. She got here last Sunday and so far I am sane but only cause I've been pre-planning my battle plan. I brought her home the first night on the long route home so she could see how "isolated' we are out here and that we can't go to 5 different grocery stores in a matter of minutes. The old neighborhood (you know, the ghetto) had every major shopping outlet within 5 miles of the house. Now she thinks we've only got Wal-mart and Bashas. Phase 2 of my plan is not to bring in the mail. Yes, we get more advertisments in the mail than actual mail so if she can't see the ads she won't get the idea of who has what sale and when. Brilliant! So far so good but I know she will find a way around me so I have to stay on my toes. BUT, she may be going home in January, a whole month and a half earlier than usual because she has to rent out her house and so my sanity may not suffer so much this year.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Briliant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home