romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thursday, March 08, 2007

As God is my witness, I will never shop at Basha's again!

I have traveled over the hill and it is good. Our Super Target opened 2 days ago and man, let me tell you, it's Super! I drove by on a whim knowing it had to be any day now. I was excited with glee. I shopped and then I shopped some more. It was so clean and untouched and best of all it was empty. The prices aren't quite what I expected but it's the neighborhood so I guess since I live in the neighborhood I'm supposed to be able to afford it. It's still cheaper than Basha's and as much as I like the grocery store, their prices are outta control. But for the last 2 years it's been the closest store around and with a chef in the house, one is always running out for something. So that was my excitment for the day. Only other strange thing is that my meeting tonight had dwindled to a mere 44. That's 20 less than last week. I'm not complaining. It's nice to have a smaller group. Before new years our group was only 14. But new year's resolutions always bring in people and by next December we'll probably be back to 14. Mostly cause that group hasn't been able to keep a stable leader. The current one is no exception. Although she runs a good meeting, she's lacks compassion but fakes it. She's always absent and well people just don't like her. Really, I don't like her and I just assume everyone must agree with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home