romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Sunday, June 05, 2005

you pay extra for no light pollution

Moving day was a complete nightmare. One thing after the other and although they all fixed themselves within an hour or two, each one was enough to make me never want to move again. Today I opened the last box. I have unpacked everthing except Chad's personal belongings which are still sitting on the bedroom floor. I got all my beanies in the cabinet. I never realized how many I had. I started putting each one in with a plan and by the end I was throwing them in on top of one another so that I could just get the doors closed. I will get pics up just as soon as I locate my camera. It's so quiet around here. We can actually see more stars than just the big dipper at night. The drive to work is actually pretty good even though I don't have a straight shot no matter which road I take but sacrifices for the better home is worth it. Chad installed a doggie door for Shadow and I caught her sun bathing in the grass yesterday. So far this is the best purchase ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home