romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

December 26? When the hell did it turn in to December?

Well another xmas has come and gone and once again I am feeling the financial burden. Actually I did go very lite this year. I limited myself to practical gifts and didn't over spend. I did overspend on food however, and not only that but I am eating and drinking it all in record time. I have eaten more ham in the last 3 days than I have in the last two years. I getting a plate full like every 4 hours.
Ham
Oh I got good news back from the doctor. No liver failure!! Yea!!! my first test was probably a fluke (flook? idon't know) although the second test didn't come back competely spotless. Remember I said that a normal reading was 15 to 40, well mine still came back at 80 but that was a drastic improvement from 195. I asked what the numbers mean. They measure enzymes in the liver. Too high a number means the liver is having to work too hard on clearing out what ever pissed it off. It had to have been all the aspirin I was popping when I threw my back out in October and in to November. Well I am aspirin free now but still have to take blood pressure meds every night. So I am not going to need any of your livers, thanks for offering!
Money 2 What does "gelt" mean?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home