romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Thursday, March 15, 2007

it's all about the down low

Had a pretty cool week and then it all came to a quik end but I remain optimistic. first, it is spring break so the ladies from work and I decided to make a sequel to our movie from last year's spring break. we had a lot of fun. I can send a link if you are interested in viewing.
then I got our shrink number for the fiscal year. for those who don't remember what shrink is, I will briefly explain. basically, it's the total inventory purchased x the total sales - the actual physical inventory. that number should = zero. anything over or under zero is shrink. the company expects us to lose around 1% of our total sales/year. we do about $1.6 million a year and so an average loss expected out of our store is about $10,000. Well I've had some problems in the past, my biggest one from a particular employee who stole a lot of money several years back. but I digress. so my number this year came out .09% which was not only the best shrink that I've squeezed out in my 7 years at this store but it was also the best in my region of 27 stores. Our region usually holds the best shrink results in the whole company of 800+ stores. So I am pretty proud.
Mitsubishi agreed to paint my car for free under their "good will" policy. that is since I'm past my warranty but it's still a new enough car and they feel bad so they fix it for free. they're also going to take my small ding out of the hood that some asshole left for me a few years back right after I bought her. so I am in back in my old friend Kia. almost the same model but a 4 cylinder and a bit older that the brand new one I had after my collision.
Weight watchers is still going successfully. I am now the same size I was in high school. I never thought I'd see the day. yesterday this woman that works on campus told me how wonderful I looked and how she only dreamed of doing what I have done and how perfect she thought I was. I assured her I was nowhere even close to perfect but I loved to hear it. No one has ever called me perfect. I went to the doctor this week for the semi annual check of my blood pressure and it's finally down below normal. Dr. Bhowra was so impressed with my weight loss. he shook my hand and told me how lovely I look. the nurse had weighed me wrong by 10 pounds more and he scolded her and told her how important this was and that her mistake wasn't fair to me cause it was taking away from my accomplishment. this is big cause he's always hidden any emotion, I assume under his turban. he is lowering my dosage and hopefully I can stop taking the pills. so I'm having a great week.....then I am checking my bank account and my debit card was hacked and being used in Mexico. yes some jerk who can't get a job of his own has some machine that just dials numbers all day and when he gets a hit he uses it for his purchases at the drug store and gas stations in Mexico City. how nice for me. luckily I caught it just after my bank caught it but he still managed to get $261 from me. my bank replaced it in less than a day but God damn if I don't check my account all the time for this sort of thing and wouldn't you know it finally happend. I think it's pretty inevitable that this will happen to everyone and it will probably happen to me again. be on the look out people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home