romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Friday, March 23, 2007

Rain dance

Got my car back today. It's so beautiful and shiny, like the first day I drove her off the lot. It rained most of the day and on my way home. When I got home I was going to wipe her off with a chamois and I didn't even need to. All the rain had beaded off and she was dry. They also took out the dent on the hood. She's hot. If I was a single male car I'd totally bone her. Anyway it finally feels like spring instead of summer. This morning when I was driving to work the rain clouds were so low to the ground and I could see them coming as I drove in to them and I'd get rained on and then come out the other end and then go thru another cloud. It was weird. Yesterday when it started to rain we all went outside and just hung out under the awning. everyone came out from registration too. You can always tell the natives cause they come out when it rains. It was amusing to me to see how many people were standing around "oohhing". The jets were out practicing for Luke Days and it was just such a beautiful afternoon. Today, while parked at a stop light I saw 2 construction guys pumping out rain from their ditch in the right turn lane. That is, one guy siting on a bucket, ankel deep in water with a second bucket scooped up rain water and handed it to this other guy who would walk it over to some nearby gravel to dump it out. It was very amusing to me. So clearly it's been a pretty boring week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home