romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Monday, December 29, 2008

Endings

For those of you who don't already know, Chad and I broke up in November. A very hard decision. But it was amicable. We didn't break up on hard terms or because of anger or any specific incident. I don't really want to discuss such a personal thing here but felt that I needed to address it since he has been the biggest part of my life the last 9 years. We are still in contact and getting along. I hope it stays that way. Of course I still love him and always will.

Other than that life has been normal. Work and friends keeping my mind occupied. Strange being in my house alone but I am doing well. Chloe and I go for walks. I am going out more and enjoying all my friends. Xmas was hard but I knew it would be. Its done now and I hope next year it won't be so sad. I don't see how it could possibly be.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great holiday. I have lots of hope for 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home