romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Driving mishaps and oddities

I was driving to work and I saw a truck with 5 golden caskets in the bed. Don't know where they were going or if they were empty. Kinda spooky but they were also kinda pretty. Then last night I was driving home and my right foot fell asleep so I eased it off the gas and was coasting to a gradual stop but was coming up on a stop light pretty fast so I thought "I'll just use my left foot to push the break!" (I drive a 5 speed for anyone who doesn't know) well let me just say that was one of the stupidest and scariest things I've done in a long time. I was still in 4th gear and was dong about 45mph when all of a sudden the car just locked up and came to a dead stop in about 3 seconds flat. the whole car was engulfed by the smoke coming off my tires and the whole time I was waiting for the guy behind me to crash in to me, but man thank goodness he was paying attention and had enough time to stop, although not sure how considering it was like I had hit a brick wall I stopped so fast. I don't know what possessed me to do that and forget I was still in gear. I've been driving a manual for 10 years and you'd think that was my first time out. So I put up some more pics of the house in case anyone wanted to get a glimpse. I haven't put up the master bedroom yet because it's not really ready to be seen yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home