romanian cracker

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Time well spent

Amy and I went to see Madagascar today and if there's a creapy smelly guy to be found well then he was sitting next to me today. I sat down with my popcorn and he says to me "they sell popcorn here?....genius!" then he says "they also sell hotdogs.... do you like hotdogs?" I told him no and gave him the you're-a-perv-leave-me-alone-psycho look. Then as the move started he started flinging his arms at the screen and twirling them and makeing finger gestures that didn't mean anything to anyone but him. He finally calmed down and then a family came and sat down on the other side of him (his left side) and he moved his drink from his right side to the left side where the family just sat. Then half way thru the movie he gets up and moves to the seat directly behind me. I had to breathe thru my mouth the whole time. I swear I have some sort of weirdo magnet on me.
Haven't had much time to blog. This is because I am obsessed with Animal Crossing, this game on the nintendo gamecube. Chad, Amy and two of her freinds and me are all playing it on a daily basis. You have to because there is too much to do. You have to decorate your house, write letters to the mostly snooty neighbors, send your fossils that you've dug up to the museum and then when they send them back you have to go donate them to the local museum. Not to mention all the fishing, digging, clothes designing, bug catching and shopping to be done. It's awesome and it's using up any free time I have. Then Amy and I will talk about it at work for like half an hour and look up advice and cheat codes. My name is JoJo ( JoJobear is my name in the game) and I addicted to Animal Crossing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home